1 p.m. – 3 p.m., Saturday, October 24th
Mar Vista Public Library, 12006 Venice Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066
In this class we will focus on boundaries and limits. You will get a chance to share your experiences and get a new perspective on any places where you feel stuck. Together, we will learn:
- How to keep an open mind and positive attitude and remain connected with your child even when your intentions are in conflict
- How to stay aligned with your long-term parenting goals while adapting to the situation at hand
- How to be the leader your child needs while remaining connected and genuinely kind
- How to understand your child’s motivation and emotions
- Bonus: how to understand your own motivation and emotions 🙂
Presented in English by Andrei Andreev, Certified Nonviolent Parent Educator.
Note: feel free to bring your child to the class space as long as their presence does not disrupt the presentation. The library does not provide childcare.